Pete’s practice is focused primarily on family law, providing domestic law services to clients in the State of Utah. He demonstrates a superior level of professionalism and care and possesses a wealth of knowledge and training to assist his clients during their time of transition. Pete’s exemplary work has resulted in his inclusion in the Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars List, featuring outstanding young lawyers in the State of Utah.
Pete possesses ample experience in divorce issues such as alimony and spousal support, child support, child custody, and parent time. In addition, Pete’s deep understanding of valuation and distribution of complex and substantial marital estates enables him to assist his clients in navigating through the pitfalls associated with the divorce process.
- Juris Doctor, University of Utah, 1996. Recipient of the David T. Traynor Award for Outstanding Intern
- Bachelor of Arts, Weber State University, cum laude, 1992
- Phi Kappa Phi
- Utah, 1997
- U.S. District Court, District of Utah, 1997
- Utah State Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Utah State Bar Association Sectional Member: Family Law; Real Estate Law; Litigation; Franchise Law; Banking & Finance; and Hellenic Bar Association
- Salt Lake County Bar Association
- Salt Lake Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Directors, Prevent Child Abuse Utah
Recognition and Awards
- Mountain States Super Lawyers Rising Stars List, Family Law
In his free time, Pete enjoys traveling, skiing, and hiking. He is also an avid University of Utah and Utah Jazz fan.